XPH Series - Compact High Power Bench DC Power Supplies
The Sorensen XPH Series provides 175 to 420 watts of DC power. The XPH is a compact, high performance low cost power supply suited for benchtop applications.
The Sorensen XPH Series uses combined switch–mode pre–regulation with linear post-regulation to provide performance comparable with an all linear design. The XPH features excellent line and load regulation with low noise and good transient response. The XPH Series is available in a single, dual and triple output for benchtop use.
The Sorensen XPH dual output models have two independent and isolated outputs with its own on–off switch. The outputs can be wired in either series or parallel to provide higher voltage and higher current output. All outputs are instrinsically short circuit proof, and are protected against external voltages and reverse currents. The XPH triple output model has the same features as the dual output model with an additional switchable fixed output of 3.3V and 5V.
- Low noise
- Excellent line⁄load regulation
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- Individual ON⁄Off switch per output (not including fixed output)
- Switchable 3.3V⁄5V output on triple output model
- Switchable remote sense (XPH 1810 amd XPH 4210 models)