Product OverviewThe Sorensen XPF is a new type of bench power supply designed to meet the need for flexibility in the choice of voltage and current. Typically, the maximum voltage and maximum current are not required simultaneously. The PowerFlexTM design enables higher currents to be generated at lower voltages within an overall power limit envelope. This is achieved by using the latest switch-mode technology.
The XPF60-20D are dual output DC power supplies with two completely independent and isolated outputs. If required, the outputs can be wired in series or parallel to achieve up to double the maximum voltage or double the maximum current. The new XPF60-20S is a single output version of the XPF60-20D providing 60V and 20A within its 420W power envelope.
The XPF Series has advanced digital features while keeping its simple to operate analog controls. The series
also has a remote programming option making the popular XPF perfect for some ATE applications.
The interfaces included: LXI Class C Ethernet, GPIB, USB and RS-232/423. Please see the XPF download section forXPF60-20DP brochure that fully describes the advanced features.
- PowerFlex design provides higher currents at lower voltages enabling one model to meet many different voltage/current requirements
- Compact design for bench use or rack mounting (1/2 or 1/4 rack width)
- True analog controls with digital settings locking (S-Lock)
- Mixed-mode regulation with linear final regulation for low noise
- Dual models have isolated voltage tracking and synchronous on/off
- P models have GPIB, RS-232, USB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces plus duplicate rear terminals
- Over voltage protection per output
- Switchable remote or local sense